Live Martial Arts was created so that anyone can learn and achieve their Martial Arts goals from anywhere in the world.
Beginner Double Nunchucks Drills
Beginner Bo Staff Course
Drills & Workouts to Kick Higher
Full Sparring Workout Routines
Tutorials for ALL Basic Kicks
Increase your Kicking Power
You Should Join If:
- You’re a Martial Artist looking to gain resources to take your training to the next level.
- Your Martial Arts school doesn't offer specialty classes like Nunchucks, Bo Staff, High-Performance Sparring, but you want to go the extra mile to learn & train online
- You’re looking for a driven community of like-minded, motivated Martial Artists
What You Get When You Enroll As A Student:
- Instant access to a library of e-courses with workouts to help you get closer to your goals.
- Access to the exclusive, members-only Live Martial Arts Facebook group with live Q&A sessions, training tips, and accountability & encouragement from other LMA students.
- NEW! Monthly LIVE Training Seminar Classes with me over Zoom where we cover different topics each month!
What if I want to cancel my membership?
Membership can be canceled at any time, however, there are no refunds. You will continue to have access until your monthly membership expires.
Is this just for Beginners / Just for Black Belts?
The drills in the video library are for Martial Artists at any level. There are drills catered towards beginners as well as high-performance and advanced training for Black Belts who have been training for years.
How long do I have access to the courses?
You get access to ALL the training courses the whole time you're a member! If you choose to cancel your membership, you will not be able to access the courses.
How Do I Join the Facebook Group?
Joining Live Martial Arts gives you access to a members-only Facebook group. After you enroll as a student, you will receive an email with information to join.
Hi, I’m Master Samery!
Samery Moras is a Kukkiwon-certified 4th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo. She spent 6 years traveling as part of Team USA as a competitor in Sparring, competing & training in places like Korea, Australia, Spain, China, Peru, and more. When she traveled overseas for competitions, she started creating videos on her YouTube channel which now has now accrued millions of views. Aside from her athletic career, she also owns 2 Martial Arts schools in Utah, and loves to teach and share her passion in the Martial Arts.